Wash Park Modern Luxury Tudor
5 Beds | 5 Baths | 3,900 Sq Ft | $1,359,900
Now SOLD! One of the hottest neighborhoods in Denver real estate is Washington Park or as locals call it "Wash Park". This amazing modern luxury home located in East Wash Park is a stone's throw to Denver's popular Washington Park, Old South Gaylord Street Shops and Cherry Creek Shopping Center .
Modern Luxuries are nestled in this gorgeous traditional 2 story Tudor. Every inch of this home was thoughtfully laid out maximizing the home’s fullest potential. Buyers will love the large gourmet kitchen with Carrara Marble counter-tops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf appliances and dual zoned wine refrigerator in the butler pantry. The very large family room is perfect for entertaining guests for a dinner party or watching the big game. The back yard has a large patio and fire pit to keep you warm for a night under the stars. The basement has a wet bar and climate control wine closet that holds 700 bottles of your favorite red wines. The master bedroom has heated tile floors, large soaking tub, large shower, walk-in closet with a large 2 sink vanity with Carrara Marble counter-tops.
High-end appliances including commercial-grade Wolf range, microwave, and second oven make cooking for a crowd a breeze. Sub-zero refrigerator and wine cooler with two temperature zones for white and red wine. Large island with Carrara marble top extends the counter space and offer dine-in options. A large standard pantry and convenient butler’s pantry provide plenty of storage and preparation areas
Main Floor Highlights
- Cozy living room with fireplace, perfect for curling up to read your favorite book, or sharing a cup of coffee with a neighbor.
- The study is conveniently located away from the kitchen and family room, and offers great views of the tree-lined street and manicured lawns.
- Spacious family room with fireplace makes the ideal spot to watch the big game or host a party.
- Formal dining room connects to the kitchen through a butler’s pantry, extending your entertaining options
Buyers will appreciate the seller’s numerous tasteful upgrades throughout the home; the second floor has 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms.
- Bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom could serve as a second master suite or ideal guest retreat.
- Two more generously sized bedrooms are connected with a beautiful, dual vanity, Jack-and-Jill bath. Four bedrooms, all on one floor, offer flexibility rarely seen in classic homes like this one.
- Large laundry room with additional storage, countertop space and energy-efficient appliances is conveniently located on second floor.
- Wet bar with large island leads to climate-controlled wine closet that holds up to 700 bottles— perfect for the oenophile.
- Large guest bedroom and bathroom with shower, will have friends and loved ones clamoring to plan a visit.
- Side-by-side utility and unfinished bonus rooms provide plenty of room to store seasonal items, sporting goods, off-season clothes and toys.
- Rec room with surround sound is the perfect place to watch a movie, catch the game, play darts, or host a wine tasting.
Beautiful vaulted ceilings and unique orb-light chandelier make for a bright and open feeling. Private fireplace with television nook lends the spacious room a cozy atmosphere. Master bathroom features heated tile floors, a large soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity with Carrara marble countertops. Huge walk-in closet doubles as a dressing space.
Classic French doors open to the professionally landscaped backyard with two large patios. The gas fire pit and additional line for a gas grill provide for excellent year-round enjoyment. The kitchen and family room open directly to the backyard, extending your living and entertainment space. An additional door to the mudroom makes for easy storage of coats, shoes, boots and more.
If you are looking for a home that tastefully fits in with East Wash Park’s old world charm with the modern luxuries you deserve, look no further.
Take a Virtual Tour:
Some of the home's unique features:
- Carrara Marble Counter-tops
- Zub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- basement has wine cellar, wet bar, large guest bedroom
- large patio
- fire pit
- 5 piece bath with heated tile floors, large shower and large soaking tub
- 6 blocks from Wash Park
- 7 blocks from shops and restaurants Gaylord Street
- 3 blocks from shops and restaurants on University Blvd
Steele (Elementary School), Merill (Middle/Junior school), South (High School)
Shopping & Restaurants:
Wholefoods, Safeway & White Wave Foods are located less than a mile away.
Amusement & Recreation:
Bonnie Brae Park, Washington Park and City of Karmiel Park