Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Enjoy Privacy, Mountain & Lake Views at this Amazing Parker Home (Off Market)
3 BD | 3 BA | 3,113 SqFt | $624,000
$15K PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!! Are you looking for your very own sanctuary? Look no further than this 3 bedroom home, 3 bath home at The Pinery.
Sunlight pass-through floor to ceiling windows of the cathedral-like great room with fireplace accented with hand-hewn, 150-year-old Amish oak beams reclaimed from old Amish barns, through the gourmet kitchen, and dining space opening to the expansive deck. Enjoy astonishing views of Pikes Peak, Bingham Lake, not to mention the private backyard.
Entertaining is a breeze, the sellers have enjoyed hosting large BBQs on the expansive Trex deck and love winding down after a long day in the hot tub.
Master bedroom comes with dual walk-in closets, master bath has double sinks and a large walk-in spa shower. Main floor laundry
The basement offers a temperature-controlled wine cellar holding up to 2,085 bottles, a custom pool table, a large rec room or a possible non-conforming guest bedroom with a private bathroom.
There is an oversized 3-car garage with a south-facing circular driveway.
Recent updates of 7609 Lakecliff
Kitchen and Great Room
- Removal of popcorn ceiling
- Installed reclaimed 150-year-old oak beams mostly from Amish barns throughout the great room
- Stainless steel Double oven
- New Fench doors in the back
- Two new sliding doors in the front of the house
- Oversized 3 car garage
- Ample storage closets with room to build a custom workshop
EXPLORE THIS HOME! https://tours.virtuance.com/1450785
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Northeast (Grades 3-5)
- Middle School: Sagewood (Grades 6-8)
- High School: Ponderosa (Grades 9-12)
It is away from the hustle and bustle of the city but is quite near to Parker, Castle Rock, and Denver. The mountains are only a couple of hours away, so it offers the best of both worlds.
Amusement & Recreation
Parker has 250 acres of developed parkland & over 900 acres of open space. Its expansive parks and trails system provides endless opportunities to enjoy this beautiful region of Colorado.
- Bingham Lake Park The parkland surrounding the water is open to the public for hiking, biking, and picnicking under Douglas County Parks rules during its posted hours.
- The 3 parks inside The Pinery provides an opportunity for play, picnics, and exercise: North Park is located in the northern part of the subdivision; Lakeshore Park is near Bingham Lake; Pinery Nature Park at the North entrance of the Pinery
The Pinery Neighborhood in Parker, CO
The Pinery is a community in Parker, CO with mountain views, wildflowers, and wildlife galore. There are approximately 1,800 homes in the Pinery Homeowners’ Association (PHA). HOA annual dues are only $33 annually which includes:
- Maintenance and improvements of the N. Pinery Parkway/Parker Road entryway & 2 pocket parks
- Sponsorship of community activities
- Publishing the "Pinery Homeowner" newsletter,
- Maintaining and operating the PHA/ARC office & the Pinery RV Storage lot
Contact Barry Kunselman at email@example.com or call 303-887-0588 for more information about this Bright and Spacious gem in Parker or other homes for sale in the area.