Barry Kunselman | 303.88.0588 | Contact Barry
Beautiful Lincoln Park Townhome With Parking & Yard
2 Bed | 2 Bath | $365,000
Beautiful Denver Townhome with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with parking and a yard under $400K. This south facing unit is flooded with natural light, beautiful hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops, updated bathrooms, master bedroom has a large walk-in closet. 1 Covered parking space is located behind the unit, with one additional street parking. Light Rail in walking distance. Residents enjoy unlimited access to the Marquis at the Parkway amenities, including:
- Free shuttle service to the near-by Auraria campus and downtown. Easy access to city attractions.
- High endurance fitness center with aerobics studio -Stunning swimming pool and spa (all new outdoor furniture)
- Clubroom with theater
- Tanning salon
- Executive business center Security system with monitoring included
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms
- Great back patio with small yard
- Wood burning fireplace
- Large Walk-in closet
- Block away from your favorite restaurants and coffee shops
Watch the Virtual Tour: http://porchlight.visutour.com/1150-inca-st
More pictures and info here: http://ow.ly/d1NV50p8cEA
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Greenlee Elementary School
- Middle School: Grant Middle School
- High School: West High School
Near rail and bus lines. Colfax at Auraria and 10th and Osage Light Rail stops are less than a mile away! 1 Block from Cherry Creek bike path, the Santa Fe Art District and a 10 min walk to the downtown. Grocery store a few blocks away.
Shopping & Restaurants
Near Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment with Easy Access to Central Downtown, Golden Triangle, and Capitol Hill
The Parkway Townhomes in Lincoln Park
Townhome residents are professionals and very friendly. HOA Fee $297.47 per month includes Common Area Grounds Maintenance, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Outdoor Hot Tub, Shuttle Available. You will find considerate and welcoming neighbors when you buy a Parkway townhouse.
This townhouse is perfect for the first time home buyer, or as an investment rental. To potential buyers of this townhome in Lincoln Park please email me Barry@porchlightgroup.com or call me at 303-887-0588 for more information.
Search for Condos in Denver, Colorado