updated Jan 23, 2016
Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Beautiful 5 Bedroom Mid Century Ranch In Harvey Park
5 Beds | 2 Baths | 2,545 Total Sq. Ft.
Beautiful Harvey Park home is perfect for entertaining your closest friends and family members. This large mid-century ranch home sits on a large 10,000 square foot lot, the main floor has 3 bedrooms plus a bonus room which could make a great office/den, family room or large formal dining room. All of the bathrooms have been completely remodeled, large fully finished basement offers two large bedrooms with spacious rec-room. Great location close to park, schools, shopping, and restaurants.
Buyers will enjoy the updated kitchen with granite counter tops, induction cooktop with large island. Perfect for entertaining!
- Buyers will enjoy the energy efficiency and peace and quiet of the newer triple pane windows.
- Did you know a bus ride downtown is only 30 minutes?
- The sellers love their induction cooktop, because it is easy to clean, it provides even heat across the cookware and cooks food faster.
- The sellers are open to selling the sauna if the buyers are interested.
- There is an herb garden on the west side of the home and RV parking on the east side of the home perfect for a small trailer, boat or ATV's. Young children and young minded adults will love the tree house.
- Plenty of room in the garage for a workshop.
- Never worry about taking a cold shower again, the seller's recently installed a tankless hot water heater.
- Questions about the Roof, Furnace, A/C, and Sewer line? Furnace and A/C are less than 10 years old, the roof is 2 years old and the sewer line was recently replaced.
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Sabin World School
- Middle School: Henry World School Grades 6-8
- High School: John F Kennedy
Harvey Park Neighborhood Information
No HOA. The community park (Harvey Park) features 2 lakes, recreation center, playground, picnic areas, and an outdoor swimming pool. Check out the Harvey Park community page for more information.
Contact Barry@ 303.887.0588 if you would like to set up a sneak peek of this modern Harvey Park home. See more available homes for sale in Denver by price: