Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Charming Home in Golden with Amazing Community Pool
4 Beds | 4 Baths | $1,050,000
Charming home in The Gardens at Table Mountain (Golden) with an amazing community pool. The kitchen boasts a large quartz island, white cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances with a subway tile backsplash. The main floor offers an office/play area open floor concept with designer light fixtures. Upstairs there is a large primary bedroom with an enormous five-piece bathroom with a large soaking tub and a large walk-in closet. Additional upstairs rooms include a great guest bedroom with its own private bathroom and balcony, two bedrooms attached to a bathroom, plus a nice laundry room. The large unfinished basement with 9th ceilings is your blank canvas to create the basement of your dreams with room for a 5th bedroom. The east-facing back patio is ideal for escaping the scorching summer sun while hosting a BBQ with friends. The local elementary school is right around the corner. All the neighbors love to connect at the community pool, which also has a park and clubhouse.
OPEN HOUSE: April 9-10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
15241 W 50th Golden HIGHLIGHTS
Feature #1 Amazing community pool with park and clubhouse
Feature#2 Fairmount Elementary School and Cornerstone Montessori School is 4 blocks away.
Feature #3 Neighbors love to connect at the community pool especially the End of Summer Party
Feature #4 Large unfinished basement with 9-foot ceilings
EXPLORE THIS HOME!
More pictures and information here:
Fairmount Elementary School and Cornerstone Montessori School are 4 blocks away. Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Jefferson County R1:
- Elementary School: Fairmount
- Middle School: Drake Junior High
- High School: Arvada West
Amusement & Recreation
- South Table Mountain Park - One of the best short hikes near Denver. Breath the Colorado mountain air, hike, run and bike
- Foothills Art Center - Fun art museum with a variety of showings of local and national artists.
- Colorado Railroad Museum - Enjoy a fun day out with kid friendly activities at this museum of trains
- Colorado School of Mines - features historical buildings and a Geology Museum
- Coors Brewery Tour - a popular tourist destination, visitors come to see and taste traditional brewing in the Rocky Mountains
The Gardens at Table Mountain Neighborhood
The Gardens at Table Mountain is a beautiful neighborhood nestled at the foothills of Table Mountain boasting breathtaking views. It sits right in between Golden and Arvada. This area offers a variety of recreational activities, hiking, cultural experiences, and wonderful dining
Contact Barry on 303.887.0588 to see this home in Golden or other homes for sale in the Denver Metro area.
SEARCH FOR MILLION DOLLAR HOMES IN COLORADO