Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Price Reduced! Stylish, Modern Aria Zen Condo in NW Denver
1 Bed | 1 Bath | $400,000
OPEN HOUSE 10/28 Saturday 12-2pm
Welcome to this stylish and modern condo in the gorgeous Aria Zen Condos building located in northwest Denver. The perfect place to call home, this second-floor unit is situated on the southwest side of the building, allowing the sun to infuse the open floorplan with warmth and light. There's a chef-worthy kitchen decked out with stainless appliances, quartz counters and ample storage. The spacious bath features beautifully crafted, modern tiles and fixtures, plus an added cabinet to wrangle counter clutter. You'll also discover even more custom shelving solutions throughout the unit to maximize storage space. In-unit laundry, reserved covered parking and a storage locker complete your new home. Just outside your front door, you'll enjoy a vibrant community and thoughtful amenities, including an event room, yoga studio, dog spa, secure parcel room and bike storage area. This condo also provides a convenient home base near shops, restaurants, morning coffee from Starbucks and Zuni Park just a couple of blocks away. If you're looking for comfort, style and effortless living, this is the place for you! Contact us today for more information or to schedule a showing.
2876 W 53rd Ave 207 HIGHLIGHTS
- $274.57 monthly HOA fee includes heat, water, sewer, trash, recycling, all building maintenance.
- Get fit in the yoga room located on the first floor. Lululemon Studio also offers yoga and fitness classes on-site.
- Community room located on the first floor is great place if you need a break from your home office. Meet up with neighbors or host a small get-together.
- Parking space P04 and storage locker is also P04. Dimensions are 4ft wide, 3ft deep and 7ft tall.
- Resident pet spa is located in the garage.
- The seller loves the view of the neighborhood garden, and some neighbors rent space to grow their own vegetables!
More pictures and information here:
The location of this home makes an easy commute downtown and quick I-70 access on your way to the mountains. Close all of the amazing restaurants NW Denver has to offer and all of the parks nearby.
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Beach Court, Bryant Webster K-8
- Middle School: Skinner
- High School: North
Amusement & Recreation
- Close to Parks: Zuni, Chaffee Park, Pecos & 46th Park, and McDonough Park.
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Zuni Park which offers incredible views of our city skyline. Watch kids have fun at the playground, go baseball with friends or host a BBQ!
Chaffee Park Neighborhood
So close to Downtown Denver, yet so far from the frantic pace. Check out the Chaffee Park community page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to own in this fantastic neighborhood with easy access to I-70 and I-25 and enjoy all the amenities, food, shopping, and recreation the Highlands and Lower Highlands has to offer with easy access and inexpensive Uber rides to both areas.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this charming NW Denver condo or other homes for sale in the Denver area.
Search for Condos in Denver, Colorado