Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Beautiful Morrison Ranch Home Backing Greenbelt, Close to Trails, Parks & Red Rocks
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $575,000
Beautiful ranch home in Friendly Hills. Inside, you'll find vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors. Cook up a storm in the modern kitchen featuring gray cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a large sink. For easy entertaining, the dining area flows out to a great covered patio and amazing backyard. Enjoy three bedrooms, two baths, and a fully finished basement perfect for a home theater or game nights. Two-car garage with workshop. Trails and Trappers Glenn Park nearby. A must-see!
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday & Sunday July 16 & 17, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
4757 S TAFT ST HIGHLIGHTS
- The backyard offers an awesome covered patio and large yard that backs to a greenbelt. Escape from the afternoon sun under the covered patio, perfect for hosting BBQs.
- Recent seller upgrades include: new furnace, new interior paint, new carpet, new landscaping, installed a smart sprinkler system, and Next thermostat.
- Two-car garage with shelving for a workshop. Enjoy wood working? There are lots of shelving in the garage perfect for your own workshop.
- Access a great walking path from your backyard, Trappers Glenn Park is a couple blocks away.
- 15 minutes from Red Rocks!
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following top-rated schools:
- Elementary School: Peiffer
- Middle School: Carmody
- High School: Bear Creek
Amusement & Recreation
- Trappers Glenn Park offers a playground, picnic shelter, combination baseball/multi-use athletic field, and basketball court.
- Bear Creek Lake State park for fishing, camping, cycling
- Soda Lakes swimming beach
Friendly Hills Neighborhood
Friendly hills is a community at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Morrison, CO. Close to C-470, this location provides for the ultimate access to all that Colorado has to offer; hiking trails, red rocks amphitheater, the speedway, golf courses, parks, and very easy access to the mountains!
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this Beautiful Morrison Ranch Home or other homes for sale in the Denver Metro area.