Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Charming Villa Park Single Story Home on a Large Lot
2 Beds | 2 Baths | $420,000
Beautiful home on a 9,410 square foot lot zoned E-SU-D in Villa Park. Completely remodeled kitchen with granite, new cabinets, and beautiful original hardwood floors, two full bathrooms, oversized 1 car garage with a smart garage door. Enjoy social distancing with your friends at Seed Stock Brewery on Colfax, Sloan's lake is less than 2 miles away, and 10- minute drive to all of the hot spots in NW Denver. Current zoning only allows 1 SFR but, ADU (would require a variance) No HOA! Come and see this home before it's gone!
729 JULIAN ST HIGHLIGHTS
Special Feature #1 - Large 9,410 Square foot lot
Special Feature #2 - Beautiful modern kitchen
Special Feature #3 - Two Full Bathrooms
Special Feature #4 - OversizedOne-Car Garage with "smart garage" doors
EXPLORE THIS HOME! Check out the Virtual Tour
More pictures and information here:
Take W Colfax Ave Pass by McDonald's. Turn left onto Knox Ct. Turn left onto W 8th Ave. Turn right to Julian St. Home is on the right.
Close to Bus/Light Rail and NW Denver.
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Eagleton
- Middle School: Strive
- High School: North
Amusement & Recreation
- North Barnum Bike Park, Martinez Park
- Paco Sanchez Park is a popular place for Frisbee golfers from around the area and has walking and biking paths.
- Rude Recreation Center is just east of Federal, and Barnum Recreation Center is just south of Villa Park.
- Villa Park is one of the hottest areas west of the Denver due to access to the light rail, bike trails, access to new restaurants, and bars on Colfax like Seedstock and Brew Culture Coffee.
- Enjoy authentic Mexican food cooked in an open kitchen at Los Carboncitos
Villa Park Neighborhood
Villa Park is a small, quiet, residential neighborhood west of downtown Denver and is one of the least expensive community to live in. Great access to all the nightlife. The light rail and bike/running trails alongside the park will get you where you need to go. Check out the Villa Park page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this charming Villa Park home on a large lot with incredible or other homes for sale in the Denver area.