I am very happy to announce that I have earned the prestigious CERTIFIED LUXURY HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST® (CLHMS) designation. I am very honored to be named a member.
The CLHMS Designation
The CLHMS designation, owned and registered by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing®, recognizes residential real estate professionals who have demonstrated their experience and proficiencies in working with the affluent customer. The Institute only awards the recognition to professionals who have provided verified and notarized documentation of performance reflecting sales in the top 10% of their given market. The Institute does not recognize any transactions less than $500,000 as luxury regardless of market performance or fluctuations.
“The Institute has one of the highest standards for the definition of ‘luxury’ within the residential real estate market. Agents who earn and hold our CLHMS designation are proven and experienced real estate professionals working the upper-tier,” said Amanda Hammer, Director of Membership at The Institute. “Affluent buyers and sellers should seek out sales professionals who have this designation and be confident that they have the specialized expertise and experience to successfully represent them in their residential real estate transactions.”
Member - Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
To achieve the CLHMS designation, a realtor must first complete a marketing training course and become a Member of The Institute. “The training course is the first step towards earning the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS) designation which the Institute awards to real estate professionals who meet performance standards in the upper-tier residential market,” said Laurie Moore-Moore, Founder & CEO of The Institute.
Here's what it means to you, friends and clients:
The training provided new insight about the upper-tier market, helped me polish my skills, and provided valuable networking contacts with other agents across the United States and Canada who specialize in luxury properties. In addition, I discovered new and creative tools for promoting luxury homes and estates and new resources for finding buyer prospects. Home buyers and sellers will benefit from my new knowledge.
A few ways Denver Metro homesellers will benefit from working with me...
- Special competencies equal the right results for you. Marketing a luxury property demands competencies over and above those of the typical real estate agent. Thanks to the special training I’ve received, you can count on me to have the skills necessary to help you accomplish your real estate goals
- No cookie-cutter marketing for your unique property. Thanks to training, I understand how to develop and implement a customized lifestyle marketing plan for your luxury residence.
- You’ll tap into an international network. The Institute’s network of luxury real estate experts reaches around the globe. This means there are thousands of luxury agents -- located across North America and around the world -- with whom I can network. You’ll benefit from these valuable contacts
- Put a bigger tool box to work selling your property. Institute membership provides a long list of special marketing tools which I can put to work for you. Here are just some of the extra tools available which may be appropriate for your home:
- Proprietary high quality property brochures and other printed marketing pieces specifically designed to appeal to the affluent buyer.
- The ability to enhance the online marketing of your property by listing it in an international MLS which reaches hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals around the world. One of these professionals may have the buyer for your home.
- Special advertising opportunities in luxury home magazines and websites.
- Special access to WealthEngine tools for screening and conducting targeted marketing campaigns to financially qualified prospects.
- A long list of vendor marketing partners who provide a wide range of special marketing services.
Affluent Denver Homebuyers benefits...
- Lifestyle matching means finding the right home for you. Choosing a home is about so much more than number of bedrooms, square footage, school district, and commute time. Finding the perfect home is a function of matching homes with your preferred lifestyle. You can count on me to listen and understand the quality, features and amenities that matter to you, and help you zero in on just the right residence – one that’s a match for the lifestyle you want to lead. Think of me as your real estate matchmaker.
- Special competencies equal the right results for you. A successful luxury property transaction demands competencies over and above those of the typical real estate agent. Thanks to the special training I’ve received, you can count on me to have the skills necessary to help you accomplish your home buying goals. From providing important data about local upper-tier market conditions and home pricing to putting strong negotiation skills to work for you, my expertise can help maximize the success of your transaction.
- My ability to be discreet protects your privacy. Your transaction will be confidential. If you have extraordinary concerns about security and privacy, let me know. We can review options for maximizing the confidentiality of your transaction.
- Assistance most anywhere you want to buy. Looking outside our local market? No matter where you want to buy - city or resort, in-country or abroad - I can help you locate a knowledgeable professional through THE INSTITUTE FOR LUXURY HOME MARKETING and its many international affiliations and contacts. Pick a locale, I’ll find a real estate professional to help you.
For insights into the current state of the luxury market, contact Barry Kunselman at Porchlight Real Estate Group 303-887-0588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.