Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Move-in Ready Modern Broomfield Gem
3 Beds | 1.5 Baths | $360,000
NOW UNDER CONTRACT! This beautiful 1,500 sqft Broomfield home boasts modern updates throughout. Vaulted ceiling in living room with wood fireplace. Home gets lots of light from skylights and 2 new glass sliding patio doors-one in the kitchen which opens to the patio, the other in the formal dining room which opens onto the deck. Buyers will enjoy all 3 bedrooms located on the second floor, new carpet and paint, large backyard with lush grass with large bushes for privacy. The backyard has a large wooden deck and second patio which is perfect for hosting a BBQ during the warmer months. The sellers have enjoyed the proximity to local restaurants, breweries, and local schools.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
- Sunday, Dec 2nd, 12 - 2 PM
- Seller removed all of the popcorn ceilings.
- Did you know Ryan Elementary is only 2 blocks away?
- Easy Hwy 36 access for commuting
- Rails End Brewery is only 4 blocks away, they serve amazing craft beer and always have great food trucks.
- Unfinished basement is great for storage and could be finished into a great den or guest bedroom.
More pictures and information here:
120th Ave to Main St., south to 116th, east to Marshall Ct, south to property or 112th to Main, north to 116thth, east to Marshall Ct, south to property
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Ryan
- Middle School: Mandalay
- High School: Standley Lake
Sheridan Green Neighborhood Information
No HOA fees! Check out the Sheridan Green community page for more information.
Contact Barry@ 303.887.0588 if you would like to set up a sneak peek of this modern Sheridan Green home. See available homes for sale in Westminster by price: