Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
View this post on Instagram
Back On the Market! Affordable Move-In Ready 4 Bedroom in Ruby Hill
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $367,500
Back on the Market, the buyer could not get qualified for a loan. Beautiful move-in ready ranch in Ruby Hill. New kitchen counter-tops, new carpet, new paint throughout, with a recently updated upstairs bathroom. The home offers covered parking with a large drive to park, large vehicles, or an RV. Enjoy live concerts in 2021 at Levitt Pavillion. Close to schools, churches, RTD, parks, and recreation facilities. Ruby Hill offers ample outdoor recreation and entertainment.
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, August 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
1263 ALCOTT ST HIGHLIGHTS
Special Feature #1 - Beautiful Hardwood Floors, New Kitchen Countertops, Recently Updated Bathroom
Special Feature #2 - Brand New Carpet and Paint Throughout
Special Feature #3 - Covered Parking Space, Plus 2 Off-Street Parking
EXPLORE THIS HOME! Check out the Virtual Tour
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Godsman
- Middle School: Kepner
- High School: Abraham Lincoln
Amusement & Recreation
- Levitt Pavilion Offering Live Music and Free Concerts 1.4 Miles Away
- Ruby Hill Park Offers a Great Sledding Hill, Extreme Ski/snowboard Park, Bmx/mountain Adventure Park
- Other nearby parks include Godsman Park, Florida And Navajo
- Ruby Hill offers an assortment of restaurants from all nationalities along Mississippi and Federal. Lucile's Creole Cafe, Park Burger, Adelitas Cocina Y Cantina, Angelo's Taverna, and Racines are some of the neighborhood favorites.
Ruby Hill Neighborhood
Known for its massive park, an assortment of restaurants from all nationalities, Ruby Hill offers some of the best bargains for house hunters within Denver city limits. Economically and culturally diverse, many residents are passionate about gardening and keeping bees or chickens. Check out the Ruby Hill community page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this beautiful move-in ready ranch or other homes for sale in the Denver area.