Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Affordable Move-In Ready Home in Golden on a Half-Acre Lot
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $500,000
Affordable and move-in ready in Golden! This home sits on a 21,844 square-foot lot (half an acre) and is zoned R-2 which offers the opportunity to build an ADU. This home includes three bedrooms on the main level, plus a large, covered patio. The garage was converted to a bedroom, creating extra space for a home office or business. Both baths have been updated. New kitchen flooring and fresh interior paint. Large lot to store cars, boats, RVs or large equipment. Discover the possibilities!
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, June 11 10:00 am - 4:00 pm & Sunday, June 12 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
16040 Mt Vernon Golden HIGHLIGHTS
Special Feature #1 Huge 21,844 square-foot lot, zoned R-2, ideal for storing additional cars, boats, RVs, or large equipment
Special Feature#2 Recently updated bathrooms, new carpet
Special Feature #3 New flooring recently installed in the kitchen.
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
Just seven minutes to downtown Golden. Easy access to I-70, 6th Avenue and light rail.
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Jefferson County R1:
- Elementary School: Welchester
- Middle School: Bell
- High School: Golden
Amusement & Recreation
- South Table Mountain Park - One of the best short hikes near Denver. Breath the Colorado mountain air, hike, run and bike
- Foothills Art Center - Fun art museum with a variety of showings of local and national artists.
- Colorado Railroad Museum - Enjoy a fun day out with kid friendly activities at this museum of trains
- Colorado School of Mines - features historical buildings and a Geology Museum
- Coors Brewery Tour - a popular tourist destination, visitors come to see and taste traditional brewing in the Rocky Mountains
Pleasant View Neighborhood
The Pleasant View is a No HOA community in Golden, CO. Great location with easy access to I-70, 6th Avenue, light rail, the mountains, and city.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this move-in ready house in Golden or other homes for sale in the Denver Metro area.