Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Gorgeous Central Park Pair Home on a Courtyard
3 Beds | 3 Baths | $485,000
Gorgeous townhome in Central Park located on a courtyard. Buyers will enjoy the open floor plan, modern luxury vinyl flooring, large side yard, with a two-car garage. The sellers recently installed a new carpet, the second floor has three bedrooms with two bathrooms. Great location close to restaurants at the East 29th Ave Town Center and TOCA Denver Bladium Soccer and fitness center, not to mention the Stanley Marketplace.
OPEN HOUSE Saturday 9/25 10am - 4pm
2050 SPRUCE ST HIGHLIGHTS
- Amenities near include, dog park, tennis courts, three pocket parks, King Soopers, restaurants at East Ave Town Center.
- TOCA Denver at Bladium is one of Denver's finest fitness centers offering, Soccer and all things fitness, including CrossFit, Cycling, Boot Camps.
- Near Stanley Market Place, a community of 50+ independently owned Colorado businesses offering a place for you to eat, drink, shop, exercise, work and more
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Westerley Creek, William (Bill) Roberts ECE-8 School
- Middle School: DDST Conservatory Green, McAuliffe International School
- High School: Northfield
- Central Park is 80 acres of fun. As Denver’s third-largest park, it attracts people from all over the city for sledding, RC boating, team sports, and an amazing Dr. Seuss-inspired playground.
- Conservatory Green - enjoy free concerts and farmers' markets in the summer.
Central Park Neighborhood
Monthly HOA is $278.00 for 2050 Spruce which includes - exterior grounds, buildings, maintenance and repairs. Any issues that occur inside a home including (but not limited to) walls, ceilings, floors, built-in's, plumbing, HVAC, windows and doors, garage doors, are the owner's responsibility. Central Park, previously Stapleton, is the largest residential neighborhood located in the northeast of the city of Denver Check out the Central Park community page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this charming Central Park Home or other homes for sale in the Denver area.