Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
SOLD! Charming Fourplex for Sale in City Park West
4 Beds | 4 Baths | $875,000
Charming fourplex (two studios, two one-bed units) with affordable rents. New roof, new hot water heaters, electrical updates. Four parking spaces for tenants. This bright and airy City Park West property offers an unbeatable location, just blocks off 17th Street for restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Five Points, RiNo and the Central Business District are within reach. Light rail less than a mile away. Excellent rental history with data available upon request. Don't miss a great opportunity!
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, 6/11 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
2130 N FRANKLIN ST HIGHLIGHTS
- New Roof, New Water Heaters, Recent Electrical Upgrades
- Amazing Location, Close to Everything.
- Low Rents and Tenant Parking. Possible house hack—purchase as a primary residence, lock in a low interest rate, and have tenants pay your mortgage.
More pictures and information here:
Super close to the hospital district (St. Joe's, PSL, Ronald McDonald House, Kaiser, Rock Mountain Cancer Center, and Children's Hospital). Light rail is less than a mile from your front door. Five Points, RiNo, and everything along 17th are within reach.
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Whittier K-8
- Middle School: Bruce Randolph
- High School: Manual
Amusement & Recreation
- Near City Park, Natural History Museum, Tattered Cover, Denver Recreation Center, Denver Zoo, the Rino
- Nearby parks include Lafayette Historic District (historical), San Rafael Historic District and Glenarm Place Historic Residential District (historical).
City Park West Neighborhood
Check out the City Park West community page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this charming Bonnie Brae Home or other homes for sale in the Denver area.
Search for Luxury Homes in Denver, Colorado
Denver Luxury Homes for Sale Under $1,000,00
Denver Luxury Homes for Sale $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Denver Luxury Homes for Sale $2,000,000 - $5,000,000
Denver Luxury Homes for Sale Over $5,000,000