Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
View this post on Instagram
SOLD! Gorgeous NW Denver Condo with Mountain & Lake Views
2 Beds | 2 Bath | $275,000
Gorgeous remodeled Condo with amazing mountain and lake views in Berkeley. The kitchen has white cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The master bathroom has a large walk-in shower with a unique modern tile pattern, the guest bathroom has subway tiles installed with a herringbone pattern. Buyers will enjoy the warm rustic laminate flooring throughout with incredible mountain and lake view from the balcony and both bedrooms. One reserved parking spot and onsite laundry.
OPEN HOUSE: Aug 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
3047 W 47th Apt 301 HIGHLIGHTS
Special Feature #1 This Is Not a Fix-N-Flip! the Seller Wanted to Update the Condo and Provide a Great Space for The Future Buyer that Would Stand the Test of Time.
The $220 Monthly HOA Fee Includes, Heat, Water, Trash, Building Maintenance, Roof, Insurance, and Roof.
Special Feature #3 New Sliding Door with Blinds Inside the Two Panes of Glass
Special Feature #4 Rocky Mountain Lake Park just out your front door offers Walking Trails, Playground, Soccer, and Baseball Fields, Horse Pits, and Fishing.
EXPLORE THIS HOME! Check out the Virtual Tour
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Trevista
- Middle School: Denver Montessori
- High School: North High School
I-70 and Federal. From I-70 Exit 272 head south for approximately 1/4 mile. Turn west on W. 47th Avenue, the building will be on the right across the street from the park and in front of the lake.
Amusement & Recreation
- Historic Elitch Theater at 38th & Tennyson hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Anything from Pet Adoptions, a Christmas Tree farm during the holidays, movie nights in the summer, open mic nights, and other stage performances!
- Hike, bike, play tennis, picnic, and bring the dogs to Berkeley Lake Park and Rocky Mountain Lake Park where you'll find a tennis court, dog park, and rec center.
- Nurture your artistic side with concerts at the historic Oriental Theater and First Friday Art Walks on Tennyson.
Nearby Restaurants Include Earnest Hall (coffee House/pizzeria), Bacon Social, and Just Minutes from Your Favorite Restaurants Off Tennyson St.
Lake Park Condos Neighborhood
Check out the Lake Park Condos page for more information about this urban community.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this Lake Park condo with amazing value or other homes for sale in the Denver area.