Lake Park Apartments In Berkeley Denver, CO
Berkeley's Lake Park Apartments is a contemporary mid-sized building built in the 1970s that features units with reserved parking space. Vibrant Berkeley neighborhood in Northwest Denver has two lakes surrounded by parks for activities like hiking, tennis, walking the dogs, or a family picnic. LOW HOA fees include water, sewer, trash removal, grounds maintenance, plowing, hot water, and HEAT.
Featured Berkeley Condos (Sold)
3047 47th Avenue Apt 301 Avenue Denver CO 80211
Gorgeous remodeled Condo with amazing mountain and lake views in Berkeley. The kitchen has white cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
3047 W 47th Apt 206 Avenue Denver CO 80211
Amazing value in NW Denver! Rocky Mountain Lake Park is right out your front door, the new buyer of this lovely move-in ready condo will love being close to all of their favorite restaurants in Berkeley, Highlands, and Sunnyside.
Located north of the Highlands. The following reasons make this community great:
- PARKS - Hike, bike, play tennis, picnic, and bring the dogs to Berkeley Lake Park, home to one of the city’s 12 dog parks. At Rocky Mountain Lake Park you'll find a tennis court and rec center. The smaller Cesar E Chavez Park is beloved for its playground, which is almost always filled with kids and their parents on sunny days.
- CENTRAL LOCATION - Conveniently close to downtown, minutes away from downtown Denver. With walking distance from Regis University, parks, shopping centers, schools, and major highways.
The public schools near Lake Park condos are:
- Elementary School: Bryant- Webster K8
- Middle School: Skinner
- High School: North
Berkeley residents have a huge variety of recreation, cultural, and social options.
- Historic Elitch Theater at 38th & Tennyson hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Anything from Pet Adoptions, a Christmas Tree farm during the holidays, movie nights in the summer, open mic nights, and other stage performances!
- Berkeley's main drag, Tennyson, offers numerous art galleries, restaurants, and a mix of businesses, boutiques, and specialty shops. The street also boasts yoga and Pilates studios, a used bookstore, a specialty shop for runners, an organic health food store
- Nurture your artistic side with concerts at the historic Oriental Theater and First Friday Art Walks on Tennyson.
- William Scheitler Recreation Center has an indoor lap pool, state of the art weight room, and a variety of fitness and social classes
From vintage shops & boutiques to first-class art galleries & quaint independent book stores, the Berkeley District offers a wide array of shopping.
Walk to Tennyson St with 18 restaurants, bars+breweries, 17 specialty shops, boutiques+galleries, 4 health+fitness studios. Here are some of the best/top-rated restaurants near Lake Park Apartments:
Please sign up to receive the most up to date information about your favorite Lake Park condo listings. Thinking of buying or selling a home in Berkeley? Contact Barry or call/text (303) 887-0588 for expert representation on buying or selling a home in the Denver Metro area.
No current listings, please check back later.