Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Build Your Dream Home & Enjoy Your Incredible Mountain Views from this 8,770 sqft lot Across Berkeley Park
PRICE REDUCED! Don't miss one of the best buildable lots in the Berkeley neighborhood with Berkeley Lake Park right at your doorstep and Tennyson Street shopping and dining just blocks away. This 8,770-square-foot lot offers a 75-foot front lot line (75' x 117') and endless possibilities to build a dream home with spectacular, 180-degree mountain views. The architect also states that a home could be built to 35 feet which would accommodate up to a three-story structure. This property is zoned U-SU-C1, and the seller will provide building plans for a prairie-style home and accessory dwelling unit. An ADU permit has already been issued which provides $40,000 in added value. This is a truly unique opportunity for a smart investor or buyer who wants to build a home perfectly customized to their needs and style. Come take a look!
4583 Yates St HIGHLIGHTS
- 75 foot front lot line
- ADU plans already submitted, permit issued!
EXPLORE THIS HOME! Check out the Virtual Tour
More pictures and information here:
Convenient to Highlands, Downtown and Mountains with easy access to highways.
Amusement & Recreation
- Willis Case Golf Course
- Historic Elitch Theater at 38th & Tennyson hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Anything from Pet Adoptions, a Christmas Tree farm during the holidays, movie nights in the summer, open mic nights and other stage performances!
- Hike, bike, play tennis, picnic, and bring the dogs to Berkeley Lake Park and Rocky Mountain Lake Park where you'll find a tennis court, dog park, and rec center.
- Nurture your artistic side with concerts at the historic Oriental Theater and First Friday Art Walks on Tennyson.
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Elementary School: Centennial
- Middle School: Skinner
- High School: North High School
Vibrant Berkeley neighborhood in Northwest Denver has two lakes surrounded by parks for activities like hiking, tennis, walking the dogs, or a family picnic. Check out the Berkeley neighborhood page for more information about this urban community.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this 8,770 square foot lot in Berkeley or other homes for sale in the Denver area.
LOTS FOR SALE IN DENVER, CO