Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
View this post on Instagram
Affordable Ranch Home in Golden on a 1/4 Acre Lot
2 Beds | 1 Baths | $390,000
Under Contract with multiple offers! Beautiful ranch home in Golden located on 1/4 acre lot. Recently updated kitchen, large family room, hardwood floors throughout. Large oversized garage acts as a large workshop equipped with 220v and workbench with ample lighting. The covered patio and carport are great entertaining spaces and keep you out of the sun while grilling out with your friends. The large lot offers privacy and ample room for multiple vehicles, RV parking, and large equipment. No HOA!
OPEN HOUSE: Aug 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
745 Kilmer St Golden HIGHLIGHTS
Special Feature #1 Large Workshop with 220v and workbench with ample lighting
Special Feature#2 Recently Updated Kitchen
Special Feature #3 There Is a Large Patio on The South Side of Workshop
Special Feature #4 Large Lot Offers Parking for Additional Vehicles and Rv Parking
EXPLORE THIS HOME! http://porchlight.visutour.com/745-kilmer-st
More pictures and information here:
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Jefferson County R1:
- Elementary School: Welchester
- Middle School: Bell
- High School: Golden
Amusement & Recreation
- South Table Mountain Park - One of the best short hikes near Denver. Breath the Colorado mountain air, hike, run and bike
- Foothills Art Center - Fun art museum with a variety of showings of local and national artists.
- Colorado Railroad Museum - Enjoy a fun day out with kid friendly activities at this museum of trains
- Colorado School of Mines - features historical buildings and a Geology Museum
- Coors Brewery Tour - a popular tourist destination, visitors come to see and taste traditional brewing in the Rocky Mountains
Pleasant View Neighborhood
The Pleasant View is a No HOA community in Golden, CO. Great location with easy access to I-70, 6th Avenue, light rail, the mountains, and city.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this move-in ready house in Golden or other homes for sale in the Denver Metro area.