Barry Kunselman | 303.887.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Beautiful Sloan's Lake Home on A Corner Lot with Amazing Mt Evans Views
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $1,050,000
Sloan's Lake gem situated on a large corner lot and perched on a hill with uninterrupted views of Mount Evans. Inside, large living room windows provide an abundance of natural light that shows off the beautiful oak floors. The home chef will appreciate the updated kitchen featuring granite countertops and gleaming stainless steel appliances. A lower-level family room offers ample space to host guests or create a theater or game room. This lovely home also comes with two fireplaces to keep you toasty all winter long. A separate entrance to the lower level allows for multi-gen living or the opportunity to create an Airbnb rental. Large patio in private backyard with mature gardens and large shade trees. Close to restaurants and parks from this desirable neighborhood north of Sloan's Lake. This is a block that prides itself on being a friendly community where neighbors often gather on each other's front porches. Welcome home!
9/10 - 9/11 Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
More pictures and information here:
2800 WOLFF ST
- Amazing storage space!
- Boiler and water heater were recently replaced.
- Sloan's Lake is three blocks away, enjoy trails and activities with amazing city and mountain views.
- All of the neighbors rave about Brown International Academy (Elementary School) down the street.
- Looking for a separate home office? Convert the large storage shed in the backyard to an home office.
Amazing location blocks from Sloan Lake, Hog's Head Brewery, Growler USA, Coffee shop, amazing biscuit restaurant, and hop skip and a jump to Highlands Square, all of the shops and restaurants on Tennyson, not to mention all the restaurants in Edgewater.
Children in this community typically go to nearby top-performing public schools in Denver:
- Elementary School: Brown
- Middle School: Bryant Webster
- High School: North
Amusement & Recreation
- Near City Park, Natural History Museum, Tattered Cover, Denver Recreation Center, Denver Zoo, the Rino
- Nearby parks include Lafayette Historic District (historical), San Rafael Historic District and Glenarm Place Historic Residential District (historical).
Sloan's Lake Neighborhood
Desirable neighborhood blocks from Sloan's Lake, this block prides it's self on the community where neighbors often gather on each other's front porches to catch up form the week events. Sloan’s Lake hosts the annual Dragon Boat Festival in July, where 100,000 people come to celebrate and experience Colorado’s Asian-Pacific culture, customs, and traditions.
Check out Sloan's Lake neighborhood page for more information about this urban community.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see this house in Sloan's or other homes for sale in the Denver area.