Barry Kunselman | 303.88.0588 | Contact Barry
Sold! Mid-Century Modern Home with a Touch of Modern Elegance on the Best Lot in the Neighborhood
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $755,900
OPEN HOUSE Saturday, 10/17, 12-2PM
3.75% ASSUMABLE LOAN! SELLER IS OFFERING A $15,000 CONCESSION FOR A RATE BUY-DOWN. THE BUYER GOT COLD FEET! The buyer's loss is your gain! A New Roof will be installed by the end of the month. With only three owners in its history, this home has been well-maintained and updated with modern touches while still preserving its original charm.
The main floor flows seamlessly to the outdoor covered patio, creating a perfect indoor-outdoor space for entertaining. In the kitchen, granite and stainless appliances marry well with the original cooktop and oven, creating a functional and stylish space.
Upstairs, two spacious bedrooms provide comfortable respite for family and guests, while the five-piece bathroom with original tile will transport you back to the 1950s.
Downstairs, you’ll find more space to entertain, set up a home office, or provide guests added privacy. There's even potential for rental income thanks to the separate entrance.
Don't miss your chance to own this piece of history! Schedule your viewing today.
3863 Allison Circle HIGHLIGHTS
- This property has well water saving the owners on water and allowing additional days to water in our dry climate.
- Separate entrance is perfect for additional income or a perfect live/work situation.
- Short-term rentals are heavily regulated, buyers to contact the city of Wheat Ridge to obtain a short-term rental license.
- Bathroom offers heated tile floors!
- Buyers will enjoy the warm comfort of the boiler system without the high utility bills.
- Boiler systems are preferred over furnace for people with allergies, because a boiler does not blow dust or pollen to heat the home.
- Appliances built to last—the owner loves cooking for guests in their mid-mod themed kitchen.
- The original owner was the builder for the subdivision!
MORE PHOTOS & INFORMATION
3863 Allison Circle has a Walk Score of 69 out of 100. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot. Close to Lutheran Medical Center.
Children in this community typically go to the following schools:
- Wilmore Davis Elementary School, Grades: PK-5 Distance: 0.2 mi
- Everitt Middle School, Grades: 6-8 Distance: 1.1 mi
- Wheat Ridge High School, Grades: 9-12 Distance: 1.1 mi
Amusement & Recreation
Nearby parks include Apel-Bacher Park, Anderson Outdoor Pool and Anderson Park
Conveniently located near Sloan's Lake, Olde Town Arvada, and so much more!
Bel Aire Neighborhood in Wheat Ridge
This location is in the Bel Aire subdivision in Wheat Ridge. Check out the Wheat Ridge community page for more information about this urban neighborhood.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to own this Charming Wheat Ridge home and enjoy all the amenities, food, shopping, and recreation it community to offer.
Contact Barry at 303.887.0588 to see 3863 Allison Circle or other homes for sale in the Denver Metro area.
Search for Homes in Colorado